Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sharpest Chefs Knifes

the laos de France third

Home " Edition Tourcoing " News Tourcoing "Phinith Sisamouth:" We are not only what we are ... "
MAINTENANCE OF MONDAY (1 / 3) -> News
Tourcoing





Phinith Sisamouth:" We are not only what we are ... "
Monday, 13.07.2009, 04:46 - La Voix du Nord
Phinith Sisamouth" preserve our culture. "
MAINTENANCE OF MONDAY (1 / 3)
Who are the families of Laotian refugees, mostly Christians, that one meets in Tourcoing? Back on a difficult history and a successful integration as inconspicuous as a guide with Phinith Sisamouth, president of the association of socio-cultural Lao northern France. BY PATRICK
SEGHIR tourcoing@lavoixdunord.fr Why this visceral desire to testify today?
OAS_AD ('position 1');

Phinith Sisamouth: "These accounts should allow Sticks understand the presence of Cambodians, Laotians and Vietnamese northern and show the younger generation of families' refugee "the cause of uprooting their parents. Their basic aims to consolidate and preserve our tradition and culture to develop the language of our country for the younger generations and those who are curious to learn. "The weight of the past haunts you there?
"We are not only what we are, but we are also what we were. The road is long for the adaptation and integration of our community can be understood and confirmed. "What is your background?
"I'm retired, former professor of physics at Notre Dame Immaculate in Tourcoing. Having the French baccalaureate in 1968, with substantial assistance deployed by my teachers at the Pedagogical Institute of Dong Dok - Vientiane, capital of Laos, I got a scholarship from the Royal Government of Laos to continue my university studies in France. "How did you arrive in France?
"arrived in September 1968, I enrolled in the Faculty of Science section of Amiens in physics - chemistry. Having the degree of scientific studies in 1971, I continued my studies in Masters of physics at the University of Science and Technology of Lille, Villeneuve d'Ascq. Life was organized after a fashion, with little encouragement from my parents in Laos. I could get Certification of the first year of master in physics in 1973. By this time the guns fell silent in Laos and the government moved cohesion. "The homecoming was considered?
"In this period, the policy of Laos was uncertain. The formation of the government of national concord was complex. To wait until the situation becomes stable, I decided to look for work in education and understand the education system in France. On returning to Laos, I could be helpful in this area. "An ad has accelerated all ... "On Sunday 14 July 1974, I went to eat at a friend of my friend Paolo (Paul) Sayamath. I opened the "Voice of the North". I found an ad. I decided to call the College of Notre Dame over Immaculate. When I went there, I was surprised at the warm welcome.
technology courses have started. Students were adorable. No reflection on my unpleasant foreign, Laotian.

0 comments:

Post a Comment