with Gabriel, we had a wonderful weekend last week. Almost no crisis, we have made a host of activities and we must admit that it was all the greater good! We enjoyed a lovely child, fun, chatting and cheerful! What joy!
I would not declare victory right now, but I feel that there is some regression in the omnipresence of the Terrible Two's son. I confess, with a son that we produced for all crises and nothing, it does not feel like going out, going the restaurant or with friends in his company. In all honesty, I am proud and rather reserved, so I confess myself deprived of many things to save me a session of "show off" Gaby in the business center or restaurant ....
But then I begin to think it might be possible ... soon ... Like a cat that is trying to tame, I'm still on my guard and not very confident, but the last week suggests to me that we could afford to soon try a little trip to the restaurant ....
I would not declare victory right now, but I feel that there is some regression in the omnipresence of the Terrible Two's son. I confess, with a son that we produced for all crises and nothing, it does not feel like going out, going the restaurant or with friends in his company. In all honesty, I am proud and rather reserved, so I confess myself deprived of many things to save me a session of "show off" Gaby in the business center or restaurant ....
But then I begin to think it might be possible ... soon ... Like a cat that is trying to tame, I'm still on my guard and not very confident, but the last week suggests to me that we could afford to soon try a little trip to the restaurant ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment