Phew! June and July will be quite busy for months and that no one will probably not even pass! Here is the schedule next week for the fun of it!
I am currently in intense rush to finish in less than a month and half a university course that requires theoretically three months and a half (the official end is August 30) ... I still just 2 ½ weeks to get there.
- June 6: 30th wedding anniversary of my godfather and godmother to Quebec.
- June 13: 20th anniversary of the hotel where I work, a huge family celebration is planned with activities for large and small
- June 17: party starting a work colleague (not on I can still go, I need a babysitter: S)
- June 19: final exam of my university course and also one last assignment due by the end of this course ..
-
- July 2: piece of theater "10-4" at the Theatre des Daisies (courtesy of my job)
- July 8: show "Showtime", Salle J.-Antonio Thompson (courtesy of my job)
- July 10: Wedding of a friend.
- July 14: 9th anniversary of my love and me!
- July 10 to 16: 1 weeks holiday schedule to visit with the zoo, visit the Aquarium of Quebec, a tour of water games and camping with Gabriel (well I am still unconvinced for camping, but I promise to make an effort).
- July 16 to 18: Weekend at Mont-Tremblant in love and perhaps with a couple friends of ours.
- August 20: Totem show in Quebec City (courtesy of my brother who works for Cirque du Soleil)
Phew! Just write it and I feel responsible! haha
In addition, I begin June 28 and at a rate of twice per week in my training Outdoor Fitness ! I had the chance to win via Helping Hand a gift certificate worth $ 300 ... it was enough to kick my ass to resume training! It's certainly not my body that is going to complain!
And you ... you have a large schedule to enjoy your summer?
In addition, I begin June 28 and at a rate of twice per week in my training Outdoor Fitness ! I had the chance to win via Helping Hand a gift certificate worth $ 300 ... it was enough to kick my ass to resume training! It's certainly not my body that is going to complain!
And you ... you have a large schedule to enjoy your summer?
0 comments:
Post a Comment