Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cost Of Countertops At Menards

Cold shower .... it bathes! Getting

I know I have talked vaguely about a week ago, but as I am "confronted" with that every morning, and well let me tell you, again!

For nearly three weeks, our shower is ... how to say ... um ... died ... yes yes it has indeed passed away suddenly, overnight, without warning! Armed with patience and understanding, I use daily bath ... We have managed to find a new shower, correct size, given the smallness of our bathroom, but this was not a simple task ... It was necessary to calculate the window, sink, space to open the dryer door ... when I say that my bathroom is small, I'm not kidding! But as it is a bathroom of the basement is the least of my worries, I do not spend hours! still requires a decent shower. over for me showers ceramic, with its millions of joints and as much potential for leakage of water (true story). I do not want ceramic shower, even if they threaten me with a knife or that I dangled the possibility of a shower tile rosy (though come to think ... ... lol). We therefore opted for a beautiful shell Maax.

Cheri has demolished the old shower, then what was left, he still has the daunting task of reinstalling the new shower, I do not put him under pressure, I understand he has to do this chore during his holidays and weekends with Gabriel's more or less obvious. But honestly, I secretly dream of me renting a hotel room, even if only to take a shower, a real good shower ........ not a bath, shower ... You know when you have long hair, side ergonomic hair washing in the bath, this is not the best of things, neither easy nor ...

The positive side to all this is that the switch shower is done, so we do not have to wait until next year to address this issue (whatever finance side was calculated to be the fact year Next we paint ...), and I have the right to affix wall sconces on the walls! In my dreams, we may change the vanity next summer anyway ... I have all winter to work on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment