Since late May, I train for two nights a week through Cardio Plein Air on the site of the Ile St-Quentin. I do a lot of effort to eat better, less junk, when I drink soda, I opt for always coke or sprite zero etc..
I'm starting to see some change on my body, but the balance she still refuses to do his share of the work, or indicate fewer pounds than once to another. Although I see these changes, it is psychological, that the scales do not confirm me down.
Despite everything, I re-registered for the session of fall / winter, with even the hope of having a body presentable for Cuba in December comes ....
I'm starting to see some change on my body, but the balance she still refuses to do his share of the work, or indicate fewer pounds than once to another. Although I see these changes, it is psychological, that the scales do not confirm me down.
Despite everything, I re-registered for the session of fall / winter, with even the hope of having a body presentable for Cuba in December comes ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment