After stopping work for me to rest and recuperate for a half me and I'm happy to make a gradual return to work.
How I'd gotten there?
Burnout, mismanaged emotions, constant pressure (which I myself am responsible), etc.À always wanting to do too much, you end up getting lost. I unfortunately learned to my cost ... I have more than twenty years and run left and right becomes more difficult ... Children, work full time, university, trade of cosmetics at home ... the valve is blown. If we also consider the fact that last year was unquestionably the most difficult than I had to live in my life, I think my system has decided to let go when I asked him more than "pretend". Last year I could flinch, I did not have that option there, even if events beyond me, darling with unemployment and the constant threat of his return for several months of possible layoffs at his job, we would have withdrawn the same time a work stoppage on my side so I took on myself and pumped up my emotions in response to various problems that have "fallen over" (my pre-cancerous cells, unemployment darling, trouble on the house etc ...)
Suddenly, so I think my body and my head decided to impose myself a rest when we were better able to manage all ... and thus I flinched, I almost got crushed at once, finding myself often in tears with a smile, feeling that everything bothered me that people around me whether at work or elsewhere, typing on my nerves in an exaggerated manner, a simple situation made me overreact etc. ...
When the trigger is, you also decide to weigh on his pride, to accept, assume and consult .. Easier said than done ... But finally, once not once consulted the doctor, once the paper work stoppage gave my boss, once the insurance paperwork settled, I got and I allowed myself to rest . Read books, watch TV, go on walks, make commission without being in the race, it's been a great good, even if it looks simple.
I consulted my doctor yesterday and asked him for a gradual return to my work. Because I feel better, I want to be back with people with my colleagues, I want to quietly take over some routine. So I'll start the job next Monday, I will 2 weeks 3 days a week and during the next 2 weeks, I'll do four days a week, then with my doctor, we will review before making a return to full time.
If all goes well and my boss allows me always my vacation in December, I should also go one week in the South, which will also be a great good. I only hope that my work stoppage will not ensure that I finally decide to refuse this holiday week .... Fingers crossed ...
I would also like to thank you for this post for your kind words, although I'm not coming here m'extérioriser during this pause, I continued to read your blogs and your posts made me much good!
That ... back on track!
How I'd gotten there?
Burnout, mismanaged emotions, constant pressure (which I myself am responsible), etc.À always wanting to do too much, you end up getting lost. I unfortunately learned to my cost ... I have more than twenty years and run left and right becomes more difficult ... Children, work full time, university, trade of cosmetics at home ... the valve is blown. If we also consider the fact that last year was unquestionably the most difficult than I had to live in my life, I think my system has decided to let go when I asked him more than "pretend". Last year I could flinch, I did not have that option there, even if events beyond me, darling with unemployment and the constant threat of his return for several months of possible layoffs at his job, we would have withdrawn the same time a work stoppage on my side so I took on myself and pumped up my emotions in response to various problems that have "fallen over" (my pre-cancerous cells, unemployment darling, trouble on the house etc ...)
Suddenly, so I think my body and my head decided to impose myself a rest when we were better able to manage all ... and thus I flinched, I almost got crushed at once, finding myself often in tears with a smile, feeling that everything bothered me that people around me whether at work or elsewhere, typing on my nerves in an exaggerated manner, a simple situation made me overreact etc. ...
When the trigger is, you also decide to weigh on his pride, to accept, assume and consult .. Easier said than done ... But finally, once not once consulted the doctor, once the paper work stoppage gave my boss, once the insurance paperwork settled, I got and I allowed myself to rest . Read books, watch TV, go on walks, make commission without being in the race, it's been a great good, even if it looks simple.
I consulted my doctor yesterday and asked him for a gradual return to my work. Because I feel better, I want to be back with people with my colleagues, I want to quietly take over some routine. So I'll start the job next Monday, I will 2 weeks 3 days a week and during the next 2 weeks, I'll do four days a week, then with my doctor, we will review before making a return to full time.
If all goes well and my boss allows me always my vacation in December, I should also go one week in the South, which will also be a great good. I only hope that my work stoppage will not ensure that I finally decide to refuse this holiday week .... Fingers crossed ...
I would also like to thank you for this post for your kind words, although I'm not coming here m'extérioriser during this pause, I continued to read your blogs and your posts made me much good!
That ... back on track!
0 comments:
Post a Comment