Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What Is A Katydids Candy?

3 years!

Saturday we celebrated my little Gabriel, 3 years already, time is definitely too fast!

He grows, he learns a lot and talks constantly. Crises are rare, shorter and better things he asked he wants. It is polished, and the reflex to say for himself "if-you-please" "thank you", "pardon / sorry". It also has a big heart and a sense of shared surprising for his age!

Slowly, we are making progress in potty training is not easy and it's a long fight, but we take it one day at a time, without putting too much pressure him.

We begin to think about his future school (I know I'm early, but I have to say that these are my things as they prepare well in advance!). We chose a private school, from kindergarten, where the coaching, support and the curriculum are very famous in the region. Newly mixed, this school is the best option for us, even if it means great concession financially. I think it will be a gift of future we will do it well and we have the rest of our lives to pay for luxuries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment