status Gabriel was not the only event to bring us back to earth at the end of our vacation ... (Do not worry, it has gotten better aware of the weekend and now is doing great!)
Sunday before returning to work, we had the "surprise" to discover that our shower ceramic basement flowed .... in the walls ... for a long time without that we can not see anything. Because the gypsum and wood absorbed the water, we could not know, so they do not have enough ... In short, we have recognized the urgency of the situation, ordered the shower unusable and revised our plans were to renovate the shower and the bathroom next year ... Let's just say that the urgency of the situation changes everything. No time to shop all of a sudden, neither the budget nor because it was not planned this summer. So we do not shop a shower in the same way we would've done next summer. Especially in the midst of construction holiday, or more traders of building materials are closed ... when talking about good timming ... In short, yesterday we found a shower that fits our format bathroom (or little ...), but that is all we will change and renovations at the moment, especially since it's my tapper to be cherished all the work during his vacation. We paint this fall and may I probably wall sconces to brighten a bit part. I know also the site peelmonkey.com which offers beautiful, mas apart Omer greenhouses you have any suggestions about where we can find beautiful and original? I feel like I always see the same everywhere .... ?
In another vein, I volunteered to teach a course at the college where I did my studies in Hospitality Management. A course is currently without a teacher for the session next January and I feel an attack for a new challenge ... remains to see if I can sound like a good candidate for my former teacher, now coordinator of the program ...
Finally, I want to register next week in my last class of my certificate in Administration, for which I can get my degree next December ... Does the order of study for me? But no! I decided to continue in January, this time, a Certificate in Human Resource Management ... and I am really motivated!
Sunday before returning to work, we had the "surprise" to discover that our shower ceramic basement flowed .... in the walls ... for a long time without that we can not see anything. Because the gypsum and wood absorbed the water, we could not know, so they do not have enough ... In short, we have recognized the urgency of the situation, ordered the shower unusable and revised our plans were to renovate the shower and the bathroom next year ... Let's just say that the urgency of the situation changes everything. No time to shop all of a sudden, neither the budget nor because it was not planned this summer. So we do not shop a shower in the same way we would've done next summer. Especially in the midst of construction holiday, or more traders of building materials are closed ... when talking about good timming ... In short, yesterday we found a shower that fits our format bathroom (or little ...), but that is all we will change and renovations at the moment, especially since it's my tapper to be cherished all the work during his vacation. We paint this fall and may I probably wall sconces to brighten a bit part. I know also the site peelmonkey.com which offers beautiful, mas apart Omer greenhouses you have any suggestions about where we can find beautiful and original? I feel like I always see the same everywhere .... ?
In another vein, I volunteered to teach a course at the college where I did my studies in Hospitality Management. A course is currently without a teacher for the session next January and I feel an attack for a new challenge ... remains to see if I can sound like a good candidate for my former teacher, now coordinator of the program ...
Finally, I want to register next week in my last class of my certificate in Administration, for which I can get my degree next December ... Does the order of study for me? But no! I decided to continue in January, this time, a Certificate in Human Resource Management ... and I am really motivated!
0 comments:
Post a Comment