For once, our night was completely ruined and it is not due to Gabriel! Nenon, Mr. slept very hard on both ears.
No, actually we had three errors in dialing phone, at 12.15, 12.45 and 1h15 .... AM ...
From one who calls people at that hour? And two, when you're wrong once, you wake up people, it seems to me you assure indeed have the correct number before making another guess not? Personally, if the phone rings at home past 22:00, my heart is immediately 3 turns, assuming a misfortune ... then not need to tell me that the heart debated pretty tonight ... It awakens evil. Let's say the third time, my boyfriend has made it clear to the person at the end of the line she had no incentive to cheat again! Unfortunately for us, our display can do nothing for us, it is a private apel, then either the person with an unlisted number, or it was using * 67 .... in this case we could assume it was then phone calls, not at all funny ...
Tonight I will sleep the closed ring tones ... I sleep to recover and I'm at the end of the month at work then in the rush ... I need to be alert and awake!
No, actually we had three errors in dialing phone, at 12.15, 12.45 and 1h15 .... AM ...
From one who calls people at that hour? And two, when you're wrong once, you wake up people, it seems to me you assure indeed have the correct number before making another guess not? Personally, if the phone rings at home past 22:00, my heart is immediately 3 turns, assuming a misfortune ... then not need to tell me that the heart debated pretty tonight ... It awakens evil. Let's say the third time, my boyfriend has made it clear to the person at the end of the line she had no incentive to cheat again! Unfortunately for us, our display can do nothing for us, it is a private apel, then either the person with an unlisted number, or it was using * 67 .... in this case we could assume it was then phone calls, not at all funny ...
Tonight I will sleep the closed ring tones ... I sleep to recover and I'm at the end of the month at work then in the rush ... I need to be alert and awake!
0 comments:
Post a Comment