Today, it is now 9 years since I met my love, a night party on a beach in St-Gabriel-de-Brandon ....
Who would have thought that 9 years later, a summer love would come all this way and done all things ....
That summer, on the radio, we heard from Kevin Parent Caliente ... and I found that we like this song a lot ...
On a dirt road, we make the worm dust
Pairing our voice of Daniel Lanoie
In midsummer, there is caliente
The sea is calm, the crowded beach
Is there someone the cottage, there is someone at home there was always someone
in each direction was the laughter and we feel nosy pig
hand at the intersection
I have the mouth water when I kiss you
around me everything is in its place there must
not blame me if I want to see you again, and again
They save themselves from the crowd, seeking a hiding place under a shower
fresh, the atmosphere is perfect
Our complexes are soaring, it falls to the ground
Slightly drunk wine, ice and hormones
And we make love, aimlessly poking
With eyes all afternoon
Later they returned to the stream of life
taking with us this euphoria
is my mouth water when I kiss you
Around me everything is in place
Y
not be angry if I want to see you again, and again I
water at the mouth when I kiss
Around me everything is in place Y
not be angry, not to not be angry
If I want to see you again and again
Who would have thought that 9 years later, a summer love would come all this way and done all things ....
That summer, on the radio, we heard from Kevin Parent Caliente ... and I found that we like this song a lot ...
On a dirt road, we make the worm dust
Pairing our voice of Daniel Lanoie
In midsummer, there is caliente
The sea is calm, the crowded beach
Is there someone the cottage, there is someone at home there was always someone
in each direction was the laughter and we feel nosy pig
hand at the intersection
I have the mouth water when I kiss you
around me everything is in its place there must
not blame me if I want to see you again, and again
They save themselves from the crowd, seeking a hiding place under a shower
fresh, the atmosphere is perfect
Our complexes are soaring, it falls to the ground
Slightly drunk wine, ice and hormones
And we make love, aimlessly poking
With eyes all afternoon
Later they returned to the stream of life
taking with us this euphoria
is my mouth water when I kiss you
Around me everything is in place
Y
not be angry if I want to see you again, and again I
water at the mouth when I kiss
Around me everything is in place Y
not be angry, not to not be angry
If I want to see you again and again
0 comments:
Post a Comment