Friday, June 25, 2010

Do You Wear Under Singlet

A nice puzzle ...

This morning, on waking, waiting an average of surprises ... basically, my hotmail account had literally "Spent the cash," a series of spam messages were sent to ALL my contacts, my box had been completely emptied of my list of contacts and all my emails and finally, on my return from work, my whole list MSN contact who vanished ... definitely, I do not know all the emails from my friends and contacts by heart and it is not clear transfer everything else ... During the day I created a new email account on gmail and since returning from work, I try to rebuild my contact list on MSN ... Total joy! Increasingly, as I'm not on facebook, difficult to place a message saying "I lost your email, write me a note to my new address

".... Really not great and that is where we realize we depend a lot of this stuff then and electronic technology!

0 comments:

Post a Comment