Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wii Pokemon Battle Revolution Rom

It blows a little?

Phew, with the time line at breakneck speed, the weekend a bit too heavy, I do not have time just spinning.

So I made two days ago that Saturday morning is my final exam for my college courses .... oops! Although it is not too stressful / worrisome, I combined my work with a total of 55/60 ... so if we did a quick calculation, I need a minimum of 5 points/40 to pass the exam for my course .. say that I do not doubt my ability to get more than that too without breaking my coconut .... So the pressure is not too much!

Also, no less, in less than a month I'll be on vacation July 10 officially ... I have more and more anxious and I really started to be kept! Only downside, my mother had to keep the weekend we're going to Mont Tremblant and it just told me that eventually she will most likely not, since it will Granby party on Sunday ... turn go to Mont Tremblant for a night, that's not bad return ... will require rethinking our plans ... damage.

Sunday is Father's Day, we will have brunch with my dad with the whole family and for my part, I intend to spoil my baby by bringing the spa Siberia shortly ... he should enjoy his day, I have no doubt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment