about two months ago, I spontaneously closed my Facebook account. Being naturally curious, I confess, in all humility, I pasais definitely too much time on this site for "social network".
The first few days, I felt a huge relief to myself away from this site, realizing that it definitely was not essential to my survival. And I confess that I found amusing as the reactions of people telling me "You have not seen it on Facebook?" and I respond "Oh no, ja'i closed my account" people's eyes immediately became stunned, as if it does just could not!
But then, sometimes, at times, the desire to return goes through my head. Especially when I know that many people are more easily accessible through it rather than msn, the emails and even some blogs I read are also beginning to be neglected at the expense of Facebook ...
So what do I do myself? I reactive my account or not?
The first few days, I felt a huge relief to myself away from this site, realizing that it definitely was not essential to my survival. And I confess that I found amusing as the reactions of people telling me "You have not seen it on Facebook?" and I respond "Oh no, ja'i closed my account" people's eyes immediately became stunned, as if it does just could not!
But then, sometimes, at times, the desire to return goes through my head. Especially when I know that many people are more easily accessible through it rather than msn, the emails and even some blogs I read are also beginning to be neglected at the expense of Facebook ...
So what do I do myself? I reactive my account or not?
0 comments:
Post a Comment